YADA (Youth Academy of Dramatic Arts) – General Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to the Youth Academy of Dramatic Arts (referred to hereinafter as ‘YADA’) & incorporates Youth Academy of Dramatic Arts. Changes to these terms and conditions require the written consent of the YADA and its staff.
- Parent/Guardian where applicable gives consent for applicant(s) to attend and participate accordingly.
- Camps’ / Classes’ / Retreats / Parties (all other) Payment terms: Check, Cash, Bank Transfer or online payment via Paypal. An application will only be deemed as valid if accompanied by the relevant payment / transfer of the required deposit/full fees as applicable. A non-refundable Deposit of $200 ($100 for Tots school year classes) plus Materials fee of $50 per applicant is required to enroll. Any remaining tuition balance is due on or before the first day of the Production Class/Rehearsal. Any outstanding tuition will be automatically charged to the credit card provided on the first day of your child's class.
- There are no refunds for the $50 materials fee after you have registered for a class, retreat or camp.
- If you cancel within 2 weeks of the class, retreat or camp starting, YADA will credit your $250 deposit, minus the $50 materials fee towards a future session.
- If you cancel within 1 week of the class, retreat or camp starting, or after it has started, there is no refund on your deposit and it cannot be used towards a future session at YADA.
Please note: if you have an outstanding balance with YADA this will be automatically added to the deposit amount.
2b. Written email confirmation from YADA (of an application) confirming that an applicant(s) has gained a place establishes a contract and will be deemed legally binding thereof.
2c. Cancellation: One half term’s written notice is required to cancel and withdraw any enrollment/registration.
- YADA reserves the right to make changes to times/dates of workshops/classes/events/rehearsals. Such changes shall only occur if deemed absolutely necessary due to circumstances out of YADA’s control and no other course of action can be taken.
- Participants whom engage in YADA activities do so at their own risk and are obligated to inform YADA and its staff of any existing injuries or medical conditions.
- YADA cannot accept liability for loss or damage to belongings of participants and/or visiting persons.
- Any personal information provided to YADA will be ‘processed’ in accordance with the terms defined in the Data Protection Act 1988. Such information shall be for the purposes of administration, research, the provision of performance (public or otherwise in drama, singing, movement and dance).
- You agree to abide by any additional restrictions displayed on the company website, as images and text may be updated from time to time. More specifically YADA website including all materials, is copyrighted and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. Accordingly any unauthorised use and/or copying of materials is strictly forbidden. Furthermore this website, its pages, documents and all related information is provided by YADA and may be used for information purposes only. By using the site or downloading allowable materials you agree to abide by the terms and conditions set forth above in this notice.
- Each student must complete a YADA Health Form and Photo/Video release form before he/she is permitted to participate in YADA classes, camps or retreats.
By submitting an application form online, by post or by hand to YADA you are deemed to consent to all the above terms & conditions.