YADA (YOUTH ACADEMY OF DRAMATIC ARTS) –
CANCELLATION POLICY, REFUNDS, TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions apply to the Youth Academy of Dramatic Arts (referred to hereinafter as ‘YADA’) & incorporates Youth Academy of Dramatic Arts. Changes to these terms and conditions require the written consent of the YADA and its staff.
Parent/Guardian where applicable gives consent for applicant(s) to attend and participate accordingly.
- Camps’ / Classes’ / Retreats / Parties (all other) Payment terms: Check, Cash, or credit card. An application will only be deemed as valid if accompanied by the relevant payment / transfer of the required deposit/full fees as applicable.
- For production classes, a non-refundable Deposit plus a registration fee of $20 per applicant is required to enroll and to hold your spot in class.
- Please note: if you have an outstanding balance with YADA this will be automatically added to the deposit amount.
- Any remaining tuition balance is due on or before the first day of the Production Class/Rehearsal.
- There are no tuition refunds for classes, retreats or camps after the first day.
- All withdrawal requests must be submitted by email, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Refund requests received between 4-6 weeks prior to the session start date will incur a $50 cancellation charge per session/child.
- Refund requests received between 2-4 weeks prior to the session start date will incur a $100 cancellation charge per session/child.
- Refund requests received less than 2 weeks prior to the camp start date, are NOT ELIGIBLE for a refund of your deposit.
- Refunds or credits are not transferable from one student to another.
- YADA does not prorate for missed classes.
- Each student must complete a YADA Health Form and Photo/Video release form before he/she is permitted to participate in YADA classes, camps or retreats.
- YADA reserves the right to make changes to times/dates of workshops/classes/events/rehearsals. Such changes shall only occur if deemed absolutely necessary due to circumstances out of YADA’s control and no other course of action can be taken.
- Participants who engage in YADA activities do so at their own risk and are obligated to inform YADA and its staff of any existing injuries or medical conditions.
- YADA cannot accept liability for loss or damage to belongings of participants and/or visiting persons.
- Any personal information provided to YADA will be ‘processed’ in accordance with the terms defined in the Data Protection Act 1988. Such information shall be for the purposes of administration, research, the provision of performance (public or otherwise in drama, singing, movement and dance).
- You agree to abide by any additional restrictions displayed on the company website, as images and text may be updated from time to time. More specifically, the YADA website, including all materials, is copyrighted and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. Accordingly, any unauthorized use and/or copying of materials is strictly forbidden. Furthermore, this website, its pages, documents and all related information is provided by YADA and may be used for information purposes only. By using the site or downloading allowable materials you agree to abide by the terms and conditions set forth above in this notice.
- YADA offers a Multiple Child Discount for families (household) with more than one child enrolling and participating in the same session, class or activity. Families with more than one child will receive a 10% discount for each additional family member. The discount is taken from the second, third or subsequent enrollments and tuitions.
By submitting an application form online, by post or by hand to YADA you are deemed to consent to all the above terms & conditions.