YADA (Youth Academy of Dramatic Arts) – General Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to the Youth Academy of Dramatic Arts (referred to hereinafter as ‘YADA’) & incorporates Youth Academy of Dramatic Arts. Changes to these terms and conditions require the written consent of the YADA and its staff.
- Parent/Guardian where applicable gives consent for applicant(s) to attend and participate accordingly.
- Camps’ / Classes’ / Retreats / Parties (all other) Payment terms: Check, Cash, or credit card. An application will only be deemed as valid if accompanied by the relevant payment / transfer of the required deposit/full fees as applicable. A non-refundable Deposit of $200 ($100 for Tots school year classes) plus a registration fee of $20 per applicant is required to enroll. Any remaining tuition balance is due on or before the first day of the Production Class/Rehearsal.
- There are no refunds for the $20 registration fee after you have registered for a class, retreat or camp.
- All refund requests must be submitted by email, NO EXCEPTIONS. There is a $200 deposit and $20 registration fee to hold your spot in a class. The $20 registration fee is non-refundable. Refund requests received between 4-6 weeks prior to the session start date will incur a $50 cancellation charge per session/child (you will receive $150 of your deposit back). Refund requests received between 2-4 weeks prior to the session start date will incur a $100 cancellation charge per session/child (you will receive $100 of your deposit back). Refund requests received less than 2 weeks prior to the camp start date, are NOT ELIGIBLE for a refund of your deposit. Once the camp/class has started, there are no refunds for missed classes.
Please note: if you have an outstanding balance with YADA this will be automatically added to the deposit amount.
2b. Written email confirmation from YADA (of an application) confirming that an applicant(s) has gained a place establishes a contract and will be deemed legally binding thereof.
2c. Cancellation: One half term’s written notice is required to cancel and withdraw any enrollment/registration.
- YADA reserves the right to make changes to times/dates of workshops/classes/events/rehearsals. Such changes shall only occur if deemed absolutely necessary due to circumstances out of YADA’s control and no other course of action can be taken.
- Participants whom engage in YADA activities do so at their own risk and are obligated to inform YADA and its staff of any existing injuries or medical conditions.
- YADA cannot accept liability for loss or damage to belongings of participants and/or visiting persons.
- Any personal information provided to YADA will be ‘processed’ in accordance with the terms defined in the Data Protection Act 1988. Such information shall be for the purposes of administration, research, the provision of performance (public or otherwise in drama, singing, movement and dance).
- You agree to abide by any additional restrictions displayed on the company website, as images and text may be updated from time to time. More specifically YADA website including all materials, is copyrighted and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. Accordingly any unauthorised use and/or copying of materials is strictly forbidden. Furthermore this website, its pages, documents and all related information is provided by YADA and may be used for information purposes only. By using the site or downloading allowable materials you agree to abide by the terms and conditions set forth above in this notice.
- Each student must complete a YADA Health Form and Photo/Video release form before he/she is permitted to participate in YADA classes, camps or retreats.
By submitting an application form online, by post or by hand to YADA you are deemed to consent to all the above terms & conditions.