YADA PRIVATE LESSONS
- Private coaching sessions can be used to help your child prepare for auditions, catch up from missed rehearsals, gain confidence for their upcoming performance, or study a specific technique.
- Private coaching sessions can be done in Voice, Dance, Acting, Audition Technique, Instruments or any combination of these.
- Private coaching sessions can be done one time only, sporadically as needed, or even weekly for continued study.
- Private sessions are 30, 45 or 60 minutes in length and are scheduled directly through the YADA offices.
- Private Lessons are $50 per half hour, $75 for 45 minutes, and $100 for an hour.
- We also offer shared private lessons. Shared private lessons are offered at $40 per student, per half hour. There is a maximum of two students in a shared private lesson.
- A series of lessons may be paid for in advance.
- All cancellations must be given to YADA with a 24-hour notice. Any lessons cancelled within 24 hours will be billed to your account in full.
- You will be invoiced for your lesson. The invoice will be payable online through your parent portal.
- Lessons will occur during the time scheduled. Any time lost due to tardiness will not be made up during the lesson.
- Lessons are to be scheduled by filling out the lesson request form. This form can be found in the student's profile in your parent portal.
- Any lost materials given to the student by YADA must be replaced at the student’s expense.
- Students may bring a tape recorder or camcorder if they wish to record their lesson.
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO BOOK YOUR CHILD'S PRIVATE LESSON PLEASE CLICK BELOW AND ONE OF OUR AMAZING STAFF MEMBERS WILL BE IN TOUCH WITH YOU SOON. THANK YOU!