YADA PRIVATE COACHING NOW IN PERSON & ONLINE!
Who doesn't love individual attention? With YADA's Private Lessons, you are able to get specialized one-on-one attention from our talented and experienced staff in a variety of areas such as Acting, Voice, Dance, Instruments, Audition Technique, and more! In addition, private lessons are also available to review the songs, scenes, and dances from our current YADA shows! Please read below for more information!
For more information or to book your child's private lesson follow the instructions listed below.
PRIVATE COACHING DETAILS:
- Private sessions are 30, 45 or 60 minutes and are scheduled directly through the YADA offices by filling out a lesson request form.
- Private Lessons are $50 per half hour, $75 for 45 minutes, and $100 for an hour.
- We also offer shared private lessons. Shared private lessons are offered at $40 per student, per half hour. There is a maximum of three students in a shared private lesson.
- You will be invoiced for your lesson. The invoice will be payable online through your parent portal.
- A series of lessons may be paid for in advance.
- All cancellations must be given to YADA with a 24-hour notice. Any lessons cancelled within 24 hours will be billed to your account in full.
- Lessons will occur during the time scheduled. Any time lost due to tardiness will not be made up during the lesson.
- Lessons are to be scheduled by filling out the lesson request form. This form can be found in the student's profile in your parent portal. Log into your parent account, click on the child's profile and click the lesson request link
- Any lost materials given to the student by YADA must be replaced at the student’s expense.
- Students may record their lesson.