Is your little one ready to shine on the YADA stage with some guidance from our wonderful Directing staff? If so, YADA's Pre-Primary level is for you! A step more advanced than our Tots level, this class is the perfect transition to prepare for the independence of our Primary class. To learn more about YADA’s Pre-Primary Class, see below.
Pre-Primary at YADA!
This class is the perfect transition from Tots to the independence of our Primary class.
- Pre-Primary students learn songs, lines, and staging in a weekly two hour class.
- These weekly classes are followed by a dress rehearsal (in costume!!) and a show for friends and family in the theatre.
- Students will be assigned "home spots" and "dancing spots" in order to simplify the staging for this age.
- One of their directors will act as "Visionary", guiding them through their show in front of the stage.
- Pre-Primary is open to ages 4-6.
- It is recommended to complete at least a full year in this level or equivalent before moving up to the Primary level.